Nursing College Library Book :
The College of Nursing has well furnished Library with collection of Text Books, Reference Books & Nursing Journals for all year of GNM. The Library is updated with new addition of books every year.
The college has a full fledge library with all the latest journals periodicals, mini research projects, encyclopedias and current affair magazines along with English and Hindi dailies.
Library Rules and Regulations :
The College offers its students a fully equipped rich library. Library rules and regulations are to be strictly followed by every staff and student of the college.
1. The books shall only be issued after presenting the Library Card.
2. Only those students who are regular students of the college and the staff members are eligible to get the books issued or take home for reference.
3. Encyclopedias, Project reports, Mini research work, journals shall not be issued to take away home for reference. This rule is for both staff and students.
4. If only one copy of a particular book is available in the library due to some reason then that book also shall not be issued to take away home for reference.
5. Only two books for duration of 10 days shall be issued in one card one student.
6. If a student fails to return the book within the last date then a fine on daily basis shall be imposed on the same and the student shall not be allowed to issue any book till he returns the book.
7. The fine shall be decided by the Principal.
8. If a student wishes to take a particular/special book then he/she has to give the requisition before hand along with the name of the book and the date. The books shall be issued on first come first serve basis.
9. Library timings are from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm. For Nursing students group wise time-table is fixed for library visit.
10. No books shall be issued or taken back during class hours. For this separate timings are allotted.
11. The Students shall have to enter their names in the prescribed register and get the book issued for reference. They shall have to return the book before leaving the library.
12. Before the student takes a book to home he/she shall have to check the book thoroughly for any kind of damage or torn pages and inform the same to the librarian. In case the book is found damaged or the pages are torn after the book is returned then the student shall have to pay the fine for the same.
13. If a book is lost by the staff or student then they shall have to get the book from the market and return it to the library. In case the book is not available in the market then they have to pay 3 times the original cost of the book.
14. Every student has to submit a review of at least one book from the library.
15. No dues receipt has to be obtained from the library before the beginning of annual examination.
16. During the time of examination there is also a provision for getting the books issued from the library. This facility can be availed after paying a nominal amount in the college.
Kalindi Groups of Institute
College Campus at Raipur, Kanker and Mahasamund
Kalindi College of Education Affiliated to Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur, Approved by NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education, Bhopal) and Recognized By Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
Kalindi Institute of Nursing Sciences Affiliated to Ayush Health and Science University, Raipur, Approved by INC, New Delhi and Recognized By CG DME.
Kalindi Academy of Nursing Sciences Affiliated to Ayush Health and Science University, Raipur, Approved by INC, New Delhi and Recognized By CG DME.
Estn. : 2009
Course : B.Ed.
Locaion : Raipur
Institute Name : Kalindi College of Education
Estn. : 2010
Course : GNM
Locaion : Kanker
Institute Name : Kalindi Institute of Nursing Sciences
Estn. : 2011
Course : GNM
Locaion : Mahasamund
Institute Name : Kalindi Academy of Nursing Sciences