General Nursing & Midwifery (Staff Nurse) - G.N.M. : 3 Years,
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Both male and female candidates are eligible .
2. Candidates should have completed 17 years of age . The upper limit is 35 years.
3. Candidates shall have passed 12th (10+2) or equivalent preferably with science subject.
4. Candidates should be medically fit and interested in nursing profession.
5. Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi.
|10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board in any stream, preferably with Science||45%||17-35 years||3½ Years|
|SC/ST Candidates (10+2)||40%||17-35 years||3½ Years|
|Course Name||Duration||No of Seats/Offered to|
|GNM (Mahasamund Campus)||3 Years||40 (Males & Females)|
|GNM (Kanker Campus)||3 Years||30 (Males & Females)|
Kalindi Groups of Institute
College Campus at Raipur, Kanker and Mahasamund
Kalindi College of Education Affiliated to Pt. Ravi Shankar Shukla University, Raipur, Approved by NCTE (National Council of Teacher Education, Bhopal) and Recognized By Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
Kalindi Institute of Nursing Sciences Affiliated to Ayush Health and Science University, Raipur, Approved by INC, New Delhi and Recognized By CG DME.
Kalindi Academy of Nursing Sciences Affiliated to Ayush Health and Science University, Raipur, Approved by INC, New Delhi and Recognized By CG DME.
Estn. : 2009
Course : B.Ed.
Locaion : Raipur
Institute Name : Kalindi College of Education
Estn. : 2010
Course : GNM
Locaion : Kanker
Institute Name : Kalindi Institute of Nursing Sciences
Estn. : 2011
Course : GNM
Locaion : Mahasamund
Institute Name : Kalindi Academy of Nursing Sciences